If you have any questions about your order, delivery, invoice or if you have any technical questions about our products or need help with the installation, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team. Our Support Team is always happy to help you and will contact you within 24 hours to help.
They are available on business days from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can help you most efficiently if you include please the following information with your email:
– Your full name and delivery address
– Your invoice or the number on the back of your warranty card (for products purchased from us from October 2022 on).
– Which product you have
– Please take a photo or video. We may ask you to get some to give us a better picture of your issue.
Do you ship to my country?
– Yes, we ship worldwide using UPS. However, exceptions are military post offices.
How much does shipping cost?
– You can add the products you are interested in to your cart on our website. If you then go to your cart (button top right), you can calculate the estimated shipping costs from there.
How long does shipping take?
– After receiving payment, shipping generally takes 2-5 business days. If products show as in stock on the website, they are actually in stock, packaged and ready to ship.
Do your products work on XBOX or PlayStation?
– Our products are supported on PC’s with Windows 10 or newer. It is not supported on Linux or consoles such as Xbox or Playstation.
SmartControl shows “No devices found”
– Our SmartControl software is compatible with the Sim Pedals Sprint pedals, the Sim Handbrake (new version) with internal controller and the Sim Pedals Ultimate+ pedals (or Ultimate Upgrade Kit) with the metal external controller. If you do not own any of these products, you will have to use DIView for calibration.
– If you do own one or more of the compatible products, please try updating your Visual C libraries?
– If this did not work, please contact our support team by sending an email to email@example.com
Can I use a Sim Pedals Sprint throttle pedal in combination with Sim Pedals Ultimate+? (Or any other combination)
– No, mixing different pedal sets is not supported.
My throttle pedal is detected as the clutch pedal! (Or the other way around)
– Could you try recalibrating within SmartControl? It is important to check all 3 boxes (even if you do not have a clutch pedal) and to complete all of the steps in the calibration process.
My pedals are not detected in the game.
– Could you try recalibrating the pedals? This can be done with SmartControl for the Sim Pedals Sprint and Sim Pedals Ultimate+ (or Ultimate Upgrade Kit) with the metal external controller. Or alternatively, for the Pro pedals and older Ultimate pedals, this can be done with DIView.
– If this did not solve the issue, could you try disconnecting all other peripherals (Wheel, shifter etc) and then retry binding the pedals in the game’s controller settings?
– If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our support team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org